Novelty Lights is a proud manufacturer of an authentic vintage Edison style light bulb reminiscent of Thomas Edison's first light bulb made in the early 1900's. The A19 bulb is a vintage-looking tinted-glass Edison filament style light bulb with a unique quad loop filament configuration for indoor lighting applications. The bulb is traditionally shaped and made with a smoky tinted glass in order to provide an antique warm glow for sheer ambiance.
Each A19 replacement bulb is made with an E26/E27 medium base brass socket, uses 60 watts of electricity, and runs off 120 volt power supply. The bulb dimensions are 4.5" tall by 2.5" wide and are designed with an exclusive quad loop filament design and 15 filament anchors, giving each bulb a unique design for ambient lighting. These bulbs are primarily used for indoor applications for use in restaurants, bars, patio's, and household light fixtured. Enjoy our first class vintage bulb and create your own timeless decor.
***Quantity discounts offered for purchases of 5+ bulbs***
- A19 Clear Vintage Edison Style Filament Light Bulb
- E26/E27 Medium Base
- Long life 2,500 hour Bulb
- Unique "quad loop" filament design
- Slightly tinted, vintage-looking glass
- Fully dimmable : Make sure your dimmer can handle the total wattage depending on how many bulbs are on the dimmer (60w x # of bulbs)
- Brass Coasted Base
- 60 Watt, 120 volt
- For Indoor and Outdoor use
- 4.5" tall x 2.5" wide