Novelty Lights is a proud manufacturer of an authentic vintage Edison style light bulb reminiscent of Thomas Edison's first light bulb made in the early 1900's. The C35 bulb is a vintage-looking tinted-glass Edison filament style light bulb with a unique elongated zig zag filament configuration for indoor lighting applications. The bulb is tapered like a C7 or C9 bulb and is made with a smoky tinted glass in order to provide an antique warm glow for sheer ambiance.
Each C35 replacement bulb is made with an E12/C7 candelabra base brass socket, uses 40 watts of electricity, and runs off 120 volt power supply. The bulb dimensions are 3.75" tall by 1.25" wide and are designed with an exclusive zig-zag filament design and 7 filament anchors, giving each bulb a unique design for ambient lighting. These bulbs are primarily used for indoor applications such as restaurant, bar, and household light fixtures. These bulbs can not be used in our 25 light strings, but work wonderfully as pendant lights and in chandeliers. Enjoy our first class vintage bulb and create your own timeless decor.
***Quantity discounts offered for purchases of 5+ bulbs***
- C35 Clear Vintage Edison Style Filament Tube Light Bulb
- E12/C7 Candelabra Base
- Long life 2,500 hour Bulb
- Unique elongated zig zag filament design
- Slightly tinted, vintage-looking glass
- Fully dimmable : Make sure your dimmer can handle the total wattage depending on how many bulbs are on the dimmer (40w x # of bulbs)
- Brass Coasted Base
- 40 Watt, 120 volt
- For Indoor and Outdoor use
- 3.75" tall x 1.25" wide